Starting Price: $2,595.00
[add_to_cart item=”SDU0002″ showprice=”no”]
Our P2 products have a height of 20 cm and therefore gives more bounce than the AirFloor, but less bounce that the P3 models. The P2 is therefore not only suitable for the recreational groups, but also for higher level gymnasts.
DIFFERENCES WITH THE AIRTRACK P3
- The AirTrack P2 is 20 cm high, the P3 is 30 cm high
- The AirTrack P2 gives less bounce than the P3, therefore the bounce is more similar as the gymnastic floor.
- The AirTrack P2 comes in the width of 2 meter and is more suitable for higher level gymnasts.
- The AirTrack P2 is light and easily setup in the gym.
- The AirTrack can be placed on any floor.
- The required blower is very light
- Pressure is easily customized within seconds
- Inflating and deflating is done in within 4 minutes
- No noise during trainings because continuous inflation is not required
- After inflation, the AirTrack will maintain its pressure for hours, refill only takes seconds
- Easily portable from gym to gym. The AirTrack is relatively light and small enough to fit on the back seat of your car.
- The AirTrack is used best for takeoff purposes, not for landings, unless 2 or more jumps are connected.
- The takeoff is soft, which helps prevent injuries.
- The rebound on air makes you jump higher and grants more precious air-time to work on your technique.
- Jumps can be repeated more often with less chance of overuse injuries than on traditional training equipment.
We offer optional soft Velcro connections on most of our products. This allows you to easily connect different objects to each other using the TrackConnect.