- Our Pre-Rec classes are for children 18 months to 6 years of age. Beyond gymnastics, we focus on developing your young athlete’s coordination, sensory and spacial awareness, fitness, body mechanics, and social skills; all in a fun, safe, and exciting environment. In the process, we’ll make sure your child touches and experiences all the Olympic events – no guarantees on the actual Olympics.
- All Pre-Recreational classes are based around age and mental, physical, emotional maturity level. A young child’s natural talent and gymnastics acumen is not used as a basis for the classes.
- We do this because at this age, the mental, social, and emotional development of a child are as if not more important than physical ability. We keep class sizes small so that our Coaches can always adjust and challenge any child enrolled in the class.
- Pups – 18 months to 3 years with parent participation
- Zoomies – 3 to 4 years
- Cadets – 4 to 5 years
- Recruits – 5 to 6 years, coed and non-coed classes available.
You can also call 858-586-0655 or sign up at front desk!
We also offer accelerated pre-team developmental classes by invite only.