- Gymnastics is a foundation sport that teaches the fundamental coordination, strength, and skills needed for any number of other sports including but not limited to: competitive gymnastics, cheer leading, martial arts, parkour, dance, diving, pole vaulting, flipping/twisting in extreme bmx/snowboarding/skateboarding, just to name a few.
- Beyond that it’s a fun, active sport that encourages movement, activity, and play. Whether your child comes to us inspired by the Olympics, X-games, or the latest blockbuster Hollywood movie – we’ll introduce them to the world of Olympic Gymnastics.
- There are 3 things that separate us out from all others in the San Diego Community:
- Elite Coaching – Our gymnastics coaching and athlete community is comprised of some of the best in San Diego. Your child will be in qualified, expert, experienced hands.
- Elite Facilities – Our facilities offer everything you need for the full gymnastics training experience, including: foam pits, tumbling tramps, multiple duplicate event stations, etc. This is a place where others gyms come to train on equipment they don’t have.
- Community – The YMCA is where you go… not who you are. We strive to create a fun, exciting, camp-like environment where people want to be. We are family own and family operated. We strive to know who your kids are and who you are inside and outside of the gym. Here’s a few of the organizations that we work with: Woodward West, Rancho Santa Fe Community Center, Deleon Productions, Aerial Revolution, Mt. Carmel High School, Christian Home Schooling, Pkcali, SDParkour, Mira Mesa Cheer, Uncomfortably Fresh, Excel Cheer Academy, and the list grows every day.
Our curriculum follows standards set down by the USA Gymnastics Federation. We offer the full range of Olympic events. Our program is separated into three distinct groups:
- Pre Recreational – for our under 6 years of age athletes
- Recreational – for our 6+ gymnastics participants
- Competitive – invite only team which actively competes at the state, regional, and national level.
- High School Gymnastics – Supplemental training for your Competitive High School Gymnastics Team.
- Adult Gymnastics – Never tried or seasoned veteran, all are welcome.
We also offer accelerated pre-team developmental classes by invite only.
You can also call 858-586-0655 or sign up at front desk!